Due to an increase of COVID-19 cases in our community, we have made the decision to return to curbside services. Our current plan is to proceed with this through the end of November, when we will re-evaluate and determine if we need to continue through the end of the year. We will only be allowing animals into the building at this time with very few exceptions. While we understand this may not be ideal for everyone, we feel this is necessary to provide a safe environment for our team members and clients.
Listed is a reminder of how we manage our curbside services:
– We will only be allowing animals in the practice, with very few exceptions.
– When you arrive at the practice, please call 307-772-1777 and we will inform the veterinarian who will then come out to speak with you and bring your pet inside. After an evaluation, they will call you to discuss their findings and develop a plan for treatment and arrange for payment.
– House calls: We will not be available during this time, with the only exceptions of end of life care and owners who are unable to leave their house due to disabilities.
– Refills on medications and food: You can call the office or email us at email@example.com and we ask that you request the refills 1-2 days ahead of time. We will call you when they are ready, collect payment over the phone, and then place them in the front lobby vestibule for you to pick up.
– Telemedicine: Under certain circumstances we may be able to offer this service. We must have seen your pet in the last year for this to be considered as an option. We sincerely appreciate everyone’s kindness and understanding during these unprecedented times. Our goal, as always, is to provide care for your pets while we keep those around us safe and healthy.